Built-in Wardrobes for you Home
Human desire to have neat and clean surroundings is inborn. Human eye yearns for perfection. For that, it is necessary to arrange things in such a way that everything is on its place. It does not matter whether you have a small house or a big one, all that matters is how you manage the space to store all the items and make your room look neater and more spacious.
Time, Labor and Money Saving
A built-in wardrobe is the perfect idea to store and arrange your clothes and accessories in a modern way. If efficiently built, they can be more practical by applying simple working methods. It provides you with all the basic features in less space as compared to a closet. Built-in shelves are for arranging your stocking, clothes and shoes, drawers to place your accessories, ties, socks and scarves etc., and hanging space to hang your clothes, sweaters and coats saves a lot of space.
Not only is this, built-in wardrobes are less costly. You do not require all the wooden pieces to make the sides and back of your wardrobe so, in this way, it consumes less wood. The best advantage you have is that they are built in according to the shape and size of your room. As they are fitted in the wall, and do not consume a whole portion of the ground, you can decorate your room with the furniture you desire for and go for more contemporary items to place in your room.
By keeping all these points in mind, you can work well with a carpenter and instruct him how much space you need for different items. A carpenter would help you with workable ideas such as the required size and the space available for this. If you are ready to make a built-in wardrobe in your room, include these points:
- The hanging space can be at different levels. An eye leveler rod can be used to hang coats, dresses etc., a little lower rod is suitable for tops and a little higher rod is helpful in hanging long dresses, maxis, gowns, etc.
- Two to three drawers to stock your socks and ties etc. are enough, but if you really want to save a little money, no need to go for drawers because they add a lot in the price of the wardrobe. Rather, you can use the drawers of your dressing table and side tables, if available. If not available, you can use one of the shelves or baskets for different purposes.
- One or two shelves for placing shoes should be kept in mind too. It is really troublesome to arrange your shoes at some place and make them handy at the time of use, avoiding the mess in the house. So, don’t forget to spare some extra space for your shoes.
- Along with all these basic columns, you must leave some space for putting other household items such as blankets, bed clothing, etc. For that, you can have a separate whole portion or cabinets above your wardrobe and it proves as useful by the time, as it stores so many things.
- Instead of swinging doors, if you choose to have sliding doors, it would look more beautiful and would not require the front space for the opening and closing of the doors.